CPC Career Opportunities
Family Care Physician
Commonwealth Primary Care, Inc. is seeking a Board Certified Physician to join our group. The position is full time on the southside of Richmond at our small, friendly and well-established practice.
The ideal candidate is someone who has interest in practicing in an entrepreneurial, independent physician practice model with a high degree of attention to developing strong patient relationships and focusing on quality medicine.
Hours of operation are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm; Thursdays 7:30 am to 7:00 pm.
CPC offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match; holiday, sick and vacation time.
Candidates may send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Indeed site.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Commonwealth Primary Care, Inc. is seeking a Nurse to work in a full time position in our practice.
Desiring well rounded professional with a strong and stable work history and the ability to work independently. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, visitors, physicians, and coworkers. Experience in a physician practice or clinic setting is required.
Summary of Duties
- Assesses patient’s general condition and takes vital signs and weight.
- Assists physicians with examinations, diagnostic procedures and treatments.
- Provides basic patient care as ordered.
- Documents all activities/interventions, patient/family responses, medication dispensed/prescribed, etc., in the medical record.
- Promotes wellness by providing patient education materials, communicating physician advice/instructions.
- Adheres to infection control/safety guidelines, and confidentiality policies.
- Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Experience in a Primary Care setting (preferred) medical practice or clinic.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
CPC offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: health and dental Insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match; holiday, sick and vacation time; and weekends off. Please send resume to Jtetlow@cpcva.com.